Illuminate The Light Within Others
Welcome To Live Kabbalah's first Lamplighters - Practitioner Certification Program.
WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL FOR THIS YEAR.
In the past few weeks, the world has shifted in unpredictable ways. War has erupted in Israel and in the world.
A physical war is happening on the ground, and, more importantly, we are waging a spiritual war of light vs. darkness, clarity vs. confusion, and righteousness vs. evil.
Kabbalah teaches that every individual is a microcosm of the world. Therefore, what is happening to us as a collective profoundly impacts our personal lives.
The violence and hatred that we are experiencing around the world are bringing out a lot of subconscious traumas, fears, and anxiety to the surface on a large scale.
As practitioners, educators, and healers working to help others, we are asked to deepen our own knowledge and spiritual abilities by going to the root as taught in Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism.
By going to the spiritual source of trauma and the light within, we have the ability to level up our practice and illuminate the light in others.
In this year-long program, you will learn fundamental teachings of Jewish mysticism and practical tools to integrate these teachings to bring transformation and deep healing to your clients and students.
Live Kabbalah revolutionizes the way that Kabbalah is being taught. It provides the solution for individuals eager to learn AUTHENTIC Kabbalah and integrate it into their lives, allowing them to LIVE as the best versions of themselves.
Our distinctive approach fosters a supportive and exclusive community forum, enabling our students to forge positive connections. We create an environment that encourages growth and collaboration.
We must stand proudly in our light and shine that out into the world unapologetically and confidently.
Join us on this journey to explore Kabbalah in a way that goes beyond theory—where knowledge becomes a LIVING practice.
GET ON THE WAITING LIST FOR NEXT YEAR
Lamplighter- Practitioner Certification Program.
Merging Jewish Mysticism & Personal Development
Starting January 7th 2024
WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL FOR THIS YEAR. CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR NEXT YEAR'S PROGRAM
Who is this program for?
The Live Kabbalah certification program is tailored for practitioners, educators, healers, and coaches who want to delve deeply into the ancient teachings of Kabbalah to incorporate its wisdom into their lives and professional practice.
The certification program offers an opportunity to internalize the profound teachings of Kabbalah, enabling teachers, coaches, and practitioners to utilize its illuminating wisdom for holistic healing of the mind, body, and soul in those they serve. If you are looking for our introductory "Becoming A Light Warrior Program," Click here.
What is the format of our program?
Our program is an in-depth learning experience and a community forum that fosters personal spiritual transformation.
- There are ten modules included in this program. Each module is taught over the course of 3-4 weeks (see syllabus outlined below).
- Each week, you will receive 1-2 recorded Kabbalah Academy & Master Class videos, PDF notes, and a meditation.
- BI-Weekly Live classes will be on Sunday evenings at 8:30 P.M. Israel Time.
- Once a month, an in-depth session on the module will be facilitated by Rabbi Amichai, where you can ask questions, receive guidance and support on all the content taught, and deepen your understanding and integration of the materials.
- A monthly Live Community meet-up with Miriam to support your learning and growth, focusing on how to LIVE and apply the deep concepts taught to your emotional life, relationships, and careers.
- Receive monthly 45-minute personal meetings with Rabbi Amichai or Miriam, where you will have an opportunity for mentorship, personal support, guidance, and the ability to ask any questions to deepen your personal and professional growth.
- Access to exclusive monthly live sessions with experts in various fields, supporting the growth of your personal and professional development as a coach or practitioner.
- A comprehensive quiz after each module.
- Final project at the end of the program.
What Is Included?
In addition to the weekly recorded and live classes, you receive access to:
- The entire Live Kabbalah class library, including all Kabbalah Academy, Master Classes, Meditations, PDF notes, and our private community forum. This library of video, audio, and PDF notes is an invaluable resource in your learning experience and growth.
- Our state-of-the-art exclusive community forum (Vibely) allows practitioners and coaches to meet up, engage in thought-provoking discussions, group exercises, journaling prompts, and challenges, interact via chat, and learn with on-demand videos and audio.
- The community forum allows practitioners and coaches to interact via chat and live video meetups and ask questions, providing accountability for your process and inner growth. The community forum is accessible via desktop or mobile app.
What Makes Live Kabbalah Unique?
Discover a groundbreaking approach to the teachings of Kabbalah with Live Kabbalah. We redefine how Kabbalah is taught, providing the ultimate solution for individuals eager to learn AUTHENTIC Kabbalah and seamlessly integrate it into their lives, empowering them to LIVE as the best versions of themselves.
What sets Live Kabbalah apart is our distinctive approach that fosters a supportive and exclusive community forum. Here, our students forge positive connections and engage in an environment designed to encourage personal growth and collaborative learning.
Embark on a transformative journey with us to explore Kabbalah beyond theory—where knowledge transforms into a LIVING practice. Join us and revolutionize your understanding of Kabbalah.
You are asked for a 3-4 hour weekly commitment. The enrollment fee for the program is $6,240. There is an option to pay a monthly cost of $520 or pay the full amount at once and get 10% off.
There is an application process for practitioners and coaches to be accepted to the program.
Duration: One year.
Who Is A Lamplighter?
The analogy of a lamplighter comes from the Rebbe Rashab, the 5th Rebbe of Chabad.
A man once asked:
“Rebbe, what is a chassid?”
Replied the rebbe: “A chassid is a lamplighter. The lamplighter walks the streets carrying a flame at the end of a pole. He knows that the flame is not his. And he goes from lamp to lamp to set them alight.”
“What if the lamp is in a desert?”
“Then one must go and light it,” said the Rebbe. “And when one lights a lamp in a desert, the desolation of the desert becomes visible. The barren wilderness will then be ashamed before the burning lamp.”
The man continued: “What if the lamp is at sea?”
“Then one must undress, dive into the sea, and light the lamp.”
“And this is a chassid?” the man asked.
For a long while, the rebbe thought. Then he said: “Yes, this is a chassid.”
“But Rebbe, I do not see the lamps!”
Answered the rebbe: “That is because you are not a lamplighter.”
“How does one become a lamplighter?”
“First, you must reject the evil within yourself. Start with yourself: cleanse yourself, refine yourself, and you will see the lamp within your fellow. When a person is himself coarse, G‑d forbid, he sees coarseness; when a person is himself refined, he sees the refinement in others.”
The man then asked:
“Is one to grab the other by the throat?”
Replied the rebbe: “By the throat, no; by the lapels, yes.”